- Enjoy a tour of Niagara Falls on the American side
- Take a ride to the edge of the Falls on the Maid of the Mist
- Travel deep into the Niagara Gorge to feel the power of the Falls
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Parking lot is across from the traffic circle (roundabout) on Rainbow Blvd at 8:50-8:55am for morning tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We need to know your pickup location.
- If you do not know your hotel when booking, please call us at least 24hours prior to tour date
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If not staying in Niagara Falls, meet us aprox 10 minutes before tour time at the Visitor Center, 10 Rainbow Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bedore Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be aware that you will be walking everywhere so good shoes are a must!" See review