- Niagara Falls open-top jet-boat ride
- Experience all the thrills and spills of the Niagara River
- Admire the beautiful scenery and swirling waters for which the river is famous
- Live on-board commentary
- Splash suits are provided, but you’ll still need a change of clothes for after the ride
- Participants must be older than age six or taller than 44 inches (1.12 meters)
Departure & Return
Turn down Dumfries St. off the Niagara Parkway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Arrive promptly 45 minutes prior to departure time to register, sign participation agreement and hear pre-trip safety orientation. Late arrivals will not result in any type of refund.
- The participation agreement thoroughly explains to anyone interested in the trip, all pertinent aspects of jet-boating including personal health requirements. Refusal to sign the agreement will not merit a credit or refund.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer. Guests must be able to sit on a bench seat and support themselves by holding on to a bar in-front of each seat without assistance.
- Minimum age is six years and participants must meet the minimum height requirement of 44-inches tall (1.1-meter tall)
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- *Please note that we do not see Niagara Falls from our tour*
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Pack towels and a change of clothes (we did not)." See review