6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available anywhere in Niagara Falls. You will be contacted the day before your tour with pickup time.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/27/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Most travelers can participate
- In accordance with provincial mandate, COVID-19 vaccination receipt will be required at wineries.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Out of Town Lincoln
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Group Wine Tour (with cheese and charcuterie) in Niagara-on-the-Lake?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Group Wine Tour (with cheese and charcuterie) in Niagara-on-the-Lake?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Group Wine Tour (with cheese and charcuterie) in Niagara-on-the-Lake?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioWine Tastings - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsWine Tastings - Niagara FallsFood Tours - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloWine Tastings - BuffaloCategory
Movieland Wax Museum of the StarsReif Estate WineryPeller Estates WineryGreat Canadian MidwayLouis Tussaud's WaxworksFallsview Indoor WaterparkRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara FallsWhite Water WalkFloral Clock Clifton HillNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatoryRipley's Believe It or Not! Niagara FallsGreg Frewin TheatreBrock's MonumentNightmares Fear FactoryQueen Victoria ParkJackson-Triggs WinerySafari NiagaraWhirlpool Aero CarOutlet Collection at Niagara