3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Walking Tour of Newcastle upon Tyne
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Steep steps from Castle down to Quayside
- Cobbled Streets through High Bridge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martin Stait
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour Walking through Newcastle upon Tyne?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Walking through Newcastle upon Tyne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNewcastle-upon-TyneHiking - North East EnglandHistorical Tours - North East EnglandHalf-day Tours - North East EnglandHiking - MiddlesbroughHistorical Tours - MiddlesbroughHalf-day Tours - MiddlesbroughHiking - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghHalf-day Tours - EdinburghCategory