- See a different side of Newcastle on a cheese-and-wine tour
- A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 12 people
- Get the inside scoop on local culture and history
Departure & Return
Our tour guides will be standing outside of the main entrance of The Royal Station Hotel NE1 5DH (next to Newcastle Rail Station)
We say goodbye to guests ay our final restaurant but don't worry, you will receive a pocket map to help you find your way around Newcastle. Also our tour guides are always happy to assist you in ordering transport home etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Triple A Food Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands