Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
You can make your way to the starting point by the metro operated in Tyne and Wear.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We require a contact mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to the meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We can customise tours for wheelchair and those with vision impairment.
- Please wear all weather clothing and walking shoes, the weather can be changeable.
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.