Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Newcastle’s history on a comprehensive guided walking tour
- Travel through time from before the Romans to the present day
- Capture stunning river pictures from the High Level Bridge
- Numbers are capped at just 15 travelers for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Look for me at Grey's Monument in the green shirt with the big red beard! No tours currently run on a Wednesday or Sunday.
The tour will end near the High Level Bridge, which has views over Newcastle's quayside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Beard Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands