- Uncover Newcastle’s dark past and hear about the city’s most notorious ghosts, criminals and gangsters
- Admire the historic buildings along Dean Street and the Quayside
- See Castle Keep, Bigg Market, and Earl Grey's Monument
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not a ghost tour and will not involve paranormal activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- For customers joining us from cruises from the port of Tyne please use the Metro System and take the metro to the 'Monument' metro stop, this is where the tour begins.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Newcastle Gory Tour .