Departure & Return
Opposite the station on Bewick Street at the bus stops/stands - also drop off for DFDS transfer buses or any of the before mentioned hotels (as your tour is private, we can be flexible).
We end at the Quayside in Newcastle by the Millennium Bridge - easy walk back to the city (this can also be accompanied by guide if required).
We can end at the same location where we started (either Central Station or one of the selected hotels) or by the riverside by the Tyne bridges.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Newcastle Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands