- Walk through Ground Zero and fit top historical sights into just a few hours
- A guide recounts gripping stories of heroic deeds from September 11th
- See other top NYC attractions such as the New York Stock Exchange
- Upgrade to include an admission ticket to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum
Departure & Return
• Located between Vesey and Fulton Streets • Please make sure to wait for your tour guide at the Broadway entrance to St Paul's Chapel right by the gates
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As the tour continues, see Financial District landmarks like Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York Building. Visit the American Express Eleven Tears Memorial. See Federal Hall, the site of George Washington's inauguration as the first president of the United States, and Trinity Church, a landmark Episcopal church at Broadway and Wall Street.
Visit the twin reflecting pools inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 who died on September 11, 2001, and in its precursor attack on February 26, 1993. The pools mark the spots where the twin towers once stood, and you will have time for contemplation at this important site.
Upgrade to include timed entry into the National September 11 Museum — 110,000 square feet of exhibit space located at the heart of the World Trade Center site. The museum tells the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of artifacts, including pieces of steel from the twin towers plus 23,000 photos, over 500 hours of video and nearly 2,000 oral histories of the dead. Experience the bravery and tragedy of this powerful spot, and marvel at the Freedom Tower that now rises over this location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Inaccessible by wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time to meet the group
- 9/11 Memorial Museum admission is not included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uncle Sam's New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.