Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore ethnically diverse neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan
- Follow your guide along safe, bike-friendly routes
- Soak up views of the East River and Manhattan skyline from Gantry State Park
- No equipment needed—bikes, helmets, and locks are provided
Departure & Return
Please come to our Unlimited Biking location and walk up to the desk to check in
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike the Big Apple
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands