- Explore New York City's Central Park without getting lost with a guide
- See famous park locations featured in movies and TV shows
- Wander along the Literary Walk and through Strawberry Fields
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet on the Broadway side of the Museum of Arts and Design
We end on the corner of Central Park West and West 72nd Street trains available and your guide will help find your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan and Beyond Tours llc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.