- Choose a fresh, interactive way to sightseeing through NYC
- Ride on a bus that features tiered stadium seating for your "show"
- Listen to live commentary about Midtown Manhattan landmarks as you go
- Popular choice for families and theater-lovers
Departure & Return
Meet our Customer Care Team at 42nd Street and 8th Avenue in front of Five Guys Burger Restaurant. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
What To Expect
Sit in the stadium-style seating and be dazzled by the lights and TV monitors of this traveling theater as you immerse yourself in the action. The roughly 4.5-mile (7-kilometer) voyage through Midtown Manhattan entertains, educates, and creates lasting memories of your visit to New York City.
Along the way, pass iconic spots including including Broadway, 5th Avenue, Central Park, and Times Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children under 6 years of age will NOT be permitted on the bus.
- Food and drink are prohibited on THE RIDE.
- There is no restroom on the bus. Please make sure to use the restroom before boarding. There is no access to a restroom during THE RIDE.
- THE RIDE is not wheelchair accessible and you will need to ascend stairs to enter and exit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- THE RIDE does not travel at high speeds. However, the bus features side-seating so guests are facing sideways as we travel through New York City, so you can expect some repetitive starting and stopping that may affect some patrons.
- All Guests must be fully COVID vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to boarding the bus. Proof can be a photocopy or image of their COVID vaccination card. All Guests must continue to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while onboard.
- Not recommended for travelers prone to motion sickness.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Ride, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized