- Magnificent views of New York City at sunset
- Enjoy a drinks on-board including Champagne, wine, or beer
- See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the One World Trade Center
- Sail along the Hudson River on-board a traditional schooner
Departure & Return
- The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board. If lost please call 212.627.1825.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Adult tickets apply to all travelers
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol onboard
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "It would be beneficial to provide blankets or extra jackets if the crew knows it is going to be cold and some of the passengers aren’t prepared." See review