- Enjoy a special perspective on New York Harbor's top sights on a sunset tour
- See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge up close
- Admire the unparalleled Manhattan skyline views from the water’s edge
- Sit back on a calming cruise, offering a relaxing way to take in the sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointPier 36 New York - Van Gogh Exhibit, 299 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and check in at the Majestic Princess
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Restriction: Face Coverings are required
- Covid-19 Restriction: Travelers must social distance and stay 6 feet away from other passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Statuewalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff