- Take a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and 9/11 Memorial
- Admire the NYC skyline views on your ferry ride across New York Harbor
- Do more in one day, with an optional pedestal upgrade or 9/11 Museum visit
- Entry at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island—plus a ferry ride—included
Departure & Return
Please meet tour guide in front of Starbucks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you choose to drive downtown Manhattan you better do your pre-plan and have parking taken care of." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews