Explore our promoted experiences
- History aficionados learn about the city's past on this historian-led tour
- Explore the the park's formal Conservatory Gardens and verdant North Woods
- Take photos from a unique overlook on the shores of the Harlem Meer
- Avoid crowds by exploring the park's less-trafficked areas
Departure & Return
Meet at 100th Street and Central Park West ACROSS THE STREET from 405 Central Park West. Meet on the Central Park side of the street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours go out in rain, snow and shine. There are no cancellations or rescheduling for rain or snow within 24 hours of the start of the tour.
- The tour is approximately 3.5 miles and takes about 2.5 hours. You should be in good physical shape; there is uneven terrain, unpaved trails, rocks, some steep (but short) hills on dirt and mulch, uneven stairs and potentially slippery areas. It is essential that you dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Some locations may not be open or accessible depending on weather conditions and/or park closings.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Visit Revolutionary Tours NYC site for additional later times/dates
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Revolutionary Tours NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms