- Go on a private walking tour of NYC with a personal photographer
- Customize the tour to suit your interests
- Take home at least 75 digital color photos as a memento of your trip
- An easy-to-find starting point for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
The New Victory Theater, 209 West 42nd street, Between 7th & 8th Avenues, (Theater has steps on two sides), Meet at the entrance of the New Victory Theater box office, Directly Across the Street from Aladdin.
What To Expect
The bright lights of Times Square and Broadway serve as the heart and soul of New York City. These locations provide an unmistakable backdrop for any New York City adventure.
Spacious Central Park is a stunning setting for pictures. No matter what time of the year it is, the possibilities here are endless. It would be very easy to spend two or three hours here.
What about Midtown Manhattan? It includes some of New York City’s most famous landmarks, like Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station and Radio City Music Hall. A photo outside any of these buildings is a photo to remember.
Lower Manhattan features New York's more eclectic neighborhoods. SoHo includes the Cast Iron Historic District, which consists of 26 blocks and approximately 500 buildings, many incorporating cast-iron architectural elements. There are also the winding streets of Greenwich Village, which includes historic Washington Square Park. Both neighborhoods provide great photo opportunities.
And finally, the Brooklyn Bridge offers a stunning panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline. Get some pictures on the bridge with the city in the background. Perfect.
Also, while roaming the city, find out from the guide where the best places are for dining, shopping and entertainment.
No later than 48 hours after the tour, the photographer will deliver at least 75 color photos via zip-file and photo gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- How will I get around the city?
- Most of the tour will require a good deal of walking, however, because the tours are exclusive to your group, you can and will go at a pace that you are comfortable with. There may be occasions when you will need to go from one part of NYC to another (Times Square to the Brooklyn Bridge). The most efficient way to travel is by subway ($2.75 per person, per ride). If you prefer a cab this can be arranged (no more than 4 people to a cab). The cost will be at the expense of the group, usually about $10 - $15 from most points within Manhattan. If you do take a subway ride, this will be documented as part of the New York City experience.
- How will I receive my photos?
- Your photos will be delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PhotoTrek Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews