12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city and explore Amish Country with a local Mennonite guide on this incredible, experiential tour that's sure to make memories. Journey back in time as you make your way through rural Pennsylvania and see how people lived in the 1800s. You'll follow your Amish or Mennonite guide through a local community and learn about traditions and practices of people there. Visit bakeries, markets, quilt shops and more on this incredible tour that showcases the best of rural American life.
- Private New York Day Trip to Amish Country with Amish Mennonite Guides
- Learn about Amish life and traditions from a local guide
- Visit quilt shops, bakeries and more
- See what life was like in the 1800s
- Perfect for families
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Child Safety and Booster Seats (guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and return guests to any location within 15-miles of Times Square.
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Family in New York, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private New York Day Trip to Amish Country with Amish Mennonite Guides?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private New York Day Trip to Amish Country with Amish Mennonite Guides?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private New York Day Trip to Amish Country with Amish Mennonite Guides?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private New York Day Trip to Amish Country with Amish Mennonite Guides?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private New York Day Trip to Amish Country with Amish Mennonite Guides
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityShore Excursions - New York4WD Tours - New YorkSporting Events - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkExtreme - New YorkPorts of Call Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkShore Excursions - Brooklyn4WD Tours - BrooklynSporting Events - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynExtreme - BrooklynPorts of Call Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynShore Excursions - Long Island4WD Tours - Long IslandSporting Events - Long IslandBus Tours - Long IslandExtreme - Long IslandPorts of Call Tours - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Stage 42Ford Foundation BuildingJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Central Park Conservatory GardenNew York City Madison AvenueBloomingdale's 59th StreetThe Met BreuerNew York City West VillageMuseum of the City of New YorkYankee StadiumNiagara FallsBrooklyn BridgeStrawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)Music Box TheatreMadison Square ParkPalace TheatreWashington Square ParkGeorge Washington BridgeColumbia UniversityBryant Park