- Central Park and Times Square walking tour and photo shoot
- Get tips about places to visit from your native New Yorker guide
- Receive 75 professional high-resolution digital photos as a souvenir
- A private experience so you can customize your itinerary and schedule
Departure & Return
The New Victory Theater, 209 West 42nd street, Between 7th & 8th Avenues, (Theater has steps on two sides), Meet at the entrance of the New Victory Theater Box office, Directly Across the Street from Aladdin
We will end in the vicinity of The Dakota building. This location is subject to change.
What To Expect
Next, board the subway for two stops to reach Central Park. If desired, your photographer-guide snaps your photo on the subway and provides a brief tutorial on navigating the subway system (if useful for the rest of your visit).
Walk through the famous Plaza Hotel and strike a pose in the elegant lobby or outside the main entrance. Then stroll through parts of Central Park, hitting locations such as Sheep Meadow, Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Fountain, and The Bow Bridge where your photographer-guide can capture great photos and offer a native New Yorker's perspective on the park.
Continue through the tree-lined streets and historic brownstones of the Upper West Side as you exit Central Park, stopping for more photos until your tour ends after two hours.
Within 48 hours, your guide will email a zip file and photo gallery to you so you can view, download, and share your New York City photos with family and friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your high resolution photos will be delivered, via zip-file and photo gallery, no later than 48 hours after the tour. Alternative delivery methods are available upon request. Please let your guide know preferred delivery method on day of the tour
- In the event of inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PhotoTrek Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms