- Learn about the fascinating life of Alexander Hamilton in New York City
- Visit significant locations related to Hamilton, from his watering hole to his tomb
- Admire the New York Stock Exchange, one of Hamilton's greatest achievements
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Trace Hamilton’s career through his role as the first Secretary of the United States’ treasury, and find out how it gave birth to the New York Stock Exchange. Look across the street to Federal Hall, where Hamilton saw George Washington sworn in as the nation’s first president.
Take in a pair of Wall Street skyscrapers that recall the deadly rivalry between Hamilton and Aaron Burr—including one that’s emblazoned with the name of Donald Trump.
This tour concludes at one of the oldest bars in New York City, where Alexander Hamilton used to drink with George Washington, and where you can raise a glass to the Founding Fathers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group tour with a maximum of 16 people
- Please dress comfortably and appropriate for the weather as much of the tour takes place outside
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands