- Get an overview of New York's top attractions during this coach sightseeing trip
- Explore uptown landmarks like Harlem, the Guggenheim Museum and the Dakota apartment building
- See famous Big Apple architecture like the Flatiron Building, Empire State Building and World Trade Center
- Explore famous neighborhoods like Soho, Greenwich Village, Wall Street and Little Italy
- See the Brooklyn Bridge, complete with a panoramic views of Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Great way to cover a lot of ground in one sightseeing trip
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Opentour, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized