- Take in the Manhattan history during a walking tour of landmark Midtown bars
- Visit a secretive Prohibition-era speakeasy and a Midtown beer garden
- Drinks offered at local watering holes (own expense)
- Toast your trip participants inside a Victorian-era bar
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Make the first stop of the evening at a speakeasy that first got its start during the 1920s, a period when drinking was outlawed in New York and the United States. Though the cocktails today flow freely at this historic spot, the location continues to maintain its secretive appeal.
Continue to another historic Victorian bar, learning more from your guide about the various watering holes that once populated Midtown areas like Times Square, Hell’s Kitchen, and Broadway, one of New York’s most famous streets. During this stop, you also enjoy a complimentary drink.
Finish the trip in the setting of a local beer garden. New York might be crowded, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t space to set aside for fun locales like this particular Midtown spot. Finish your trip here, ending your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Participants must bring a government issued photo ID or a passport for proof of age
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Telltale Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews