Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Fit two popular neighborhoods—Chinatown and Downtown Manhattan—into one tour
- Don't miss a thing—a walking tour gets you up close to both areas' highlights
- Learn about NYC history and local culture from an expert guide
- Sample some of Chinatown's best food
Departure & Return
Meet at the Official NYC Information Kiosk at Canal and Baxter Streets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking, if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets)
- Please provide contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Confirmation and exact meeting address will be received in an email at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.