- Discover the best of New York City on a half-day sightseeing tour
- See more when you explore by walking, ferry, and subway
- See Times Square, the Chrysler Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and more
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a professional guide and small group
Departure & Return
Tour meets at 46th st & Broadway (Times Square) under the George M. Cohan statue. The guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and they will be wearing an orange hat and/or a blue shirt or jacket.
We end the tour at the 9/11 Memorial. You have a option to upgrade your ticket to include One World Access for $35 per person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles in a 6-hour period.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You have time for lunch on your own in the Wall Street area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews