- Discover the best of New York City on a half-day sightseeing tour
- See more when you explore by walking, ferry, and subway
- See Times Square, the Chrysler Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and more
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a professional guide and small group
Departure & Return
Tour meets at 46th st & Broadway (Times Square) under the George M. Cohan statue. The guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and they will be holding an orange flag.
We end the tour at the 9/11 Memorial. You have a option to upgrade your ticket to include One World Access for $35 per person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles in a 6-hour period.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You have time for lunch on your own in the Wall Street area." See review