- Enjoy a music history walking tour of Greenwich Village's MacDougal Street
- See historic attractions such as the Gaslight Cafe and Pete Seeger's Home
- Taste New York pizza, coffee, spring rolls, and dessert
- Learn about the musical history of the neighborhood from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Take off through the neighborhood on foot, following your passionate guide and listening to his commentary on the area's music scene. Learn about the musicians who frequented the neighborhood and performed the Village's jazz, folk, and rock scenes.
Stop by Washington Square Park, the Gaslight Cafe, Pete Seeger's Home, Cafe Wha!, and the Beatnik Riot. Along the way, you'll taste some famous New York pizza, coffee, some Viet summer rolls, and dessert.
The bites and sites are subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Each walk is no more than 1 mile (.6 kilometers)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No shows are non-refundable
- Greg Walks NYC/Gregory S. Marro and all agents/assigns/employees, are released/discharged, from/against any/all liability arising from participation in Greg Walks NYC Food Tours. This release is legally binding on all tour participants/heirs/successors,/assigns/ legal representatives. Tour participants assume all travel risks/liabilities and release Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro from all/any liabilities/penalties to the maximum permitted by law. All aforementioned terms apply and are binding for all Viator/TripAdvisor ticket purchases. No shows are non-refundable. Tourists MUST inform tour guide of any/all food allergies, and dietary restrictions PRIOR to tour start. No alcohol is permitted / served on the tour. Smoking is not permitted as a courtesy to the guide and fellow foodies. Photos and videos taken by Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro may be used for offline and online social media sites.
- All travelers must inform guide of any food allergy and restrictions prior to tour start.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GREG WALKS NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff