- Dive into the Hasidic faith during this Hasidic Williamsburg tour in NYC
- Taste some of New York City’s very best kosher foods along the way
- A small group of up to 12 provides an intimate setting to ask questions
- An easy-to-find meeting spot in Brooklyn for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
Meet us inside or outside the bus terminal for the Williamsburg Bridge Plaza Bus terminal. Address: Broadway & Havemeyer Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
We finish at a deli, a block from where we begin.
What To Expect
Follow your guide through the neighborhood and see shops, eateries, synagogues, schools, and historical sites. Along the tour, sample some traditional Hasidic foods, and learn about the contemporary Hasidic faith and value system, the history of Jewish Williamsburg, and the origin of Hasidism’s major sects, including Satmar.
End your tour at a Kosher deli that serves Hasidic meats. Then it’s your choice whether to go your separate way or stay for a bite to eat (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours by Frieda
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.