- Discover the origins of hip-hop on a guided walking tour of Harlem
- Hear history and stories from your guide, a real hip-hop pioneer
- Visit the Apollo Theater and Dip Set, the oldest record store in Harlem
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn about the history of New York City, and then visit important landmark locations like the Apollo Theater, the epicenter of African-American culture and a driving force in shaping America’s musical landscape. Lenox Lounge is a bar that has hosted classic performances by many great jazz artists. See some of Harlem’s oldest record stores and clubs
This Harlem hip-hop walking tour is family-friendly and suitable for fans of all ages. It’s a unique musical and cultural experience that can only be presented by the city’s legends of hip-hop themselves—offering guests a rare, interactive, off-the-wall look into New York’s legendary hip-hop culture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in rain or shine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Anyone with COVID-19 related symptoms will not be able to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hush Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.