2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Manhattan’s celebrated art and architecture on this guided walking tour of the west side’s Chelsea and Hudson Yards neighborhoods. Stroll along the High Line, the former train tracks-turned-elevated park, with an informative and award-winning guide. Admire the work of renowned architects like Frank Gehry, Zaha Hadid, and Jean Nouvel and stop into local galleries to experience the city’s most talked-about exhibitions.
- Experience New York’s groundbreaking art and architecture on a walking tour
- Learn about Manhattan’s vibrant cultural life from a knowledgeable guide
- See the works of contemporary ‘starchitects’ like Frank Gehry and Zaha Hadid
- Visit Chelsea’s impressive galleries and the renowned Whitney Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide
All taxes and fees
Departure & Return
Lower Manhattan, New York, NY 10014, USA
10th Ave, New York, NY, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours take place rain or shine and are almost entirely outside.
- Your tour guide is licensed by New York City's Department of Consumer Affairs as a tour guide and is a member of the International Association of Art Critics (AICA USA)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Art Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 33192P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityArchitecture Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkArchitecture Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynArchitecture Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkArt Tours - NewarkCategory
MoMA PS1East VillageWall StreetMadame Tussauds New York New York City Garment DistrictStone Street Historic District Daily News BuildingChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexSeaport District NYCGeorge Washington BridgePalace TheatreEdge NYCHelen Hayes TheatreTrump TowerVivian Beaumont TheaterMetropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)Woolworth Building Lincoln Center for the Performing ArtsWinter Garden AtriumAmerican Museum of Natural History