- Pedal on a traffic free bike path along the Hudson River
- Cycle over the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge
- Includes comfort hybrid bike rental, helmet, and bottled water
- See Hudson River Park, Battery Park, Wall Street, and the Statue of Liberty
Departure & Return
Between Spruce and Beekman Streets
What To Expect
Pedal through the surrounding neighborhoods and take in top sights such as the skyscrapers of Wall Street, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the South Street Seaport. Stop for photos along the way and learn about the area’s history from your knowledgeable guide. The tour moves at a leisurely pace and is suitable for all fitness levels. Take plenty of breaks to refresh with provided bottled water. Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge on your bike for a classic New York adventure. On the other side, explore highlights of Brooklyn’s DUMBO neighborhood and soak up spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline.
After hours of biking, return to the original departure point in Lower Manhattan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
- There is some street riding on this tour, therefore, it is only recommended for those 13 years and above
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking formerly Bike and Roll New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands