- Bus, walk, and taste your way through Brooklyn on a food and culture tour
- Explore four Brooklyn neighborhoods, and enjoy the views of the NYC skyline
- Get a great value, with luggage storage, food tastings, and travel included
- Meet-up in the West Village for hassle-free travel by air-conditioned coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
301 6th ave & Carmine Street New York, NY 10014 BY SUBWAY: Take the A, B, C, D, E, F, or M train to the West 4th Street station; use the West 3rd Street exit Or take the 1 subway line to Christopher Street Station
What To Expect
After crossing the Williamsburg Bridge, begin by exploring Brooklyn’s hippest, hottest neighborhood. From acclaimed farm-to-table restaurants to third-wave coffee-roasting cafés, Williamsburg is a launching point for many popular culinary trends. It’s also home to many traditional ethnic enclaves, including an ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jewish community and deep Italian roots, so you can get an authentic taste of Italy with Neapolitan pizza and a creamy cannoli.
Continue on to Greenpoint, Brooklyn’s traditionally Polish neighborhood, and pop in at a Polish restaurant to sample kielbasa and pierogis.
View the beautiful Prospect Park and have a big slice of Neapolitan Pizza in Park Slope for an authentic taste of Italy. Then explore the deep Italian roots of Carroll Gardens with a creamy cannoli. In the DUMBO neighborhood at the base of the Manhattan Bridge, take a digestion break with a short stroll to the newly refurbished Brooklyn Bridge Park, where you’ll want your camera to capture unbeatable views of the Manhattan skyline. Then indulge your sweet tooth with the famous Bonbons of the Jacques Torres chocolate factory. Your appetite sated, enjoy the urban views on the return drive to Greenwich Village, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Much of this tour takes place on a comfortable, temperature-controlled bus. While there is walking in each of the neighborhoods, this tour is comfortable even during the colder months
- Please bring child seats for all children under 6 years of age. These are not supplied on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Fun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands