- Private tour of the American Museum of Natural History in Manhattan
- See highlights of the 33 million-piece collection with an expert guide
- Maximize your time with skip-the-line admission to this popular museum
- Ask all the questions you like and customize your visit with a private tour
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: “To Teddy’s right”; next to the Teddy Roosevelt equestrian statue outside the main Natural History Museum entrance on Central Park west.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Notes: The Met museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There is just so much to see and do here so best leave the greater part of a day to do so" See review