Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Manhattan with a historical reenactor of Alexander Hamilton
- Visit important landmarks from Hamilton's time, such as Aaron Burr's law office
- Get headsets so you can hear your guide over the noise of the city
- Take home a souvenir map of colonial NYC and song sites
Departure & Return
Alexander Hamilton will be found near the benches of the SW corner of Center St. and Chambers St.
The Tour ends where Alexander Hamilton was laid to rest with his wife Eliza and eldest son Philip - Trinity Church
What To Expect
Visit landmarks such as Aaron Burr's law office, Thomas Jefferson's residence, George Washington's residence, the first Supreme Court and the first US Congress. As you walk, you'll be able to travel back in time through your guide's commentary. See America's First War Memorial, where Alexander Hamilton drilled with Revolutionary Soldiers, where the Sons of Liberty erected Liberty Poles, and where Patriots fought the British prior to the Boston Massacre
Headsets are provided so you can hear your guide clearly, and you'll have plenty of time to ask questions during and after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Any child rate applies only when sharing with a paying adult. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible, subject to local construction changes.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Check the weather reports on the day of the tour; if there is a chance of rain, please bring your own umbrella. Tour is subject to cancellation due to severe weather. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved through the streets of Lower Manhattan. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- For sunny days, be sure to bring a hat, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water
- Optional wireless receivers are provided free of charge and are collected at the end of the tour. The participant is responsible to hand back to receiver and headset in working order in order or is subject to pay the $60 replacement fee if damaged due to abuse or negligence.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Souvenir over the ear headphones are free of charge and yours to keep.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alexander Hamilton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms