Explore our promoted experiences
- Uncover stories of September 11 with your ticket to the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Learn about 9/11 through oral histories, and documented visitor reflections
- Easily find time for your visit—use tickets any time during opening hours
- Visit a lauded Lower Manhattan museum, steps from the Wall Street subway
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are free and do not require a ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY 9/11 Tribute Musuem
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms