- Comprehensive walking tour of the World Trade Center area
- Visit the FDNY Memorial, St Paul's Church, Wall Street, and more
- Hear about 9/11 from a New Yorker perspective with a local guide
- Optional self-guided visit to the 9/11 Museum: explore at your own pace
Departure & Return
***** MEETING POINT: At the Bell INSIDE the churchyard behind the chapel. ***** ONLY If the churchyard is closed please meet your guide at the corner of Broadway and Fulton Street. ***** WE DO NOT RECOMMEND MESSAGING FOR HELP FINDING THE GUIDE. Please call as early as possible so we can help.
Tour ends on the 9/11 Memorial Plaza near the reflecting pools.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
- Walking tour takes place before the museum entry and is approximately 2 hours. If you chose the 9/11 Museum option the average museum visit takes approximately 1.5 to 2 additional hours, depending on your pace. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- FOR ASSISTANCE LOCATING THE GUIDE WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THE MESSAGING SYSTEM. For immediate help please call the number on this voucher as early as possible so we can provide directions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Entrance to the 9/11 Memorial is incuded for all guests.
- Museum admission ONLY included for Tour Option: Walking Tour and Museum Ticket. Please check your voucher to confirm your tour option. Either Walking Tour Only or Walking Tour and Museum Ticket. If you intended to include a Museum Admission Ticket please contact us prior to your visit for availability.
- Guide does not enter 9/11 Museum with the group, if chosen this portion of the visit is self guided.
- TICKETS TO THE 9/11 MUSEUM (if selcted) WILL BE SENT TO GUESTS VIA EMAIL WHEN YOU CHECK IN FOR THE TOUR. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE TICKETS GUESTS MUST PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND HAVE ACCESS TO DATA OR WiFi SERVICE AND BE ABLE TO OPEN THE PDF FOR SCANNING AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE 9/11 MUSEUM.
- Tour departs promptly as scheduled. In order not to disrupt the visit and preserve our guest experience we cannot coordinate with the guide for late parties to join the tour in progress.
- No refunds will be issued for missing the tour due to late arrival.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tales Sightseeing and Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There was lots of walking, which was perfect for us, and most of the tour was outdoors, so be sure to dress accordingly." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews