8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend three hours getting an insider's look at this historic city. Rout the famous cemeteries, iconic plantation homes and Hurricane Katrina landmarks with you professional guide. Learn about Creole history and tradition as you explore the city during this tour that's perfect for first-time visitors, families and history lovers.
- Oak Alley Plantation and 3 hour City Tour
- See Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, the Cabildo and the French Market
- Experience Creole culture
- Explore scenic St Charles Avenue and see iconic homes of noteworthy residents
- Ideal for families and perfect for history buffs
- Spend three hours with an expert local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up begins at 8:15 AM, with a 30 minute pick-up window.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Folding wheelchairs are allowed, but the driver is not allowed to pick up a person to help them gain entrance. The customer must get into the minibus by themselves or with assistance from family or friends.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oak Alley Plantation and 3-Hour New Orleans City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oak Alley Plantation and 3-Hour New Orleans City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oak Alley Plantation and 3-Hour New Orleans City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oak Alley Plantation and 3-Hour New Orleans City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Oak Alley Plantation and 3-Hour New Orleans City Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaFull-day Tours - LouisianaPlantation Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachFull-day Tours - Orange BeachPlantation Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinBus Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinMarkets - DestinFull-day Tours - DestinPlantation Tours - DestinCategory
Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Mardi Gras WorldNational WWII MuseumLongue Vue House and Gardens1850 HouseSan Francisco PlantationAudubon Nature InstituteMusical Legends ParkFaubourg MarignyNew Canal LighthouseDegas HouseBackstreet Cultural MuseumCabildoAudubon ParkPreservation HallOld U.S. MintRoyal StreetLafayette SquareHoumas HouseAudubon Aquarium of the Americas