3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of New Orleans' food, history, architecture and culture on this culinary walking tour. Follow your local guide to historic buildings, local hotels and five tasting locations in the historic French Quarter. Along the way, hear anecdotes and legends about the Crescent City's gastronomic culture. Bring walking shoes and your appetite; all tastings are included and provide more than enough food to make up a hearty lunch.
- Food walking tour of New Orleans' French Quarter
- Tastings at five of NOLA's classic eateries, enough food for lunch
- Learn about culinary tradition, urban legends and fun facts from your guide
- Taste local favorites like po-boys, muffaletta, Creole cuisine and handmade candies
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Wear comfortable shoes and come hungry for this tour!
Saved to wishlist!
Enjoy some of the Best Foods of New Orleans! Come Hungry!
Visit New Orleans’ oldest candy store with hand-dipped chocolates dating back to the 18th century
Visit The Court of Two Sisters - the only jazz brunch spot in town famed for its beautiful courtyard
Lead by a professional local tour guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Gratuities are greatly appreciated
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour will not be able to accommodate last minute changes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- We look forward to meeting you!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tastebud Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Original Flavors of the French Quarter Food Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Original Flavors of the French Quarter Food Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Original Flavors of the French Quarter Food Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Original Flavors of the French Quarter Food Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Not a good tour for a foodie and not a good value for the money." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Original Flavors of the French Quarter Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaStreet Food Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachStreet Food Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinStreet Food Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Louis Armstrong ParkLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Audubon Aquarium of the AmericasCabildoCourt of Two SistersNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Audubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumLake PontchartrainJackson SquareThe PresbytèreHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Chalmette National Historical ParkWhitney Plantation MuseumNational WWII MuseumSt. Louis CathedralNew Orleans City ParkDestrehan PlantationOld Ursuline ConventStoryville District Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans