- Take a lesson in authentic New Orleanian cooking with an expert chef
- Prepare classic Louisiana dishes during a fun and delicious half-day class
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor and share a meal with your fellow students
- Get complimentary wine and beer, plus recipes and an apron to take home
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Dress code is casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans School of Cooking
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Hands-On Cooking Class in New Orleans.
- "Bring some tunes (your own Bluetooth speaker) and it will be even more perfect." See review