4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Gaze at the spectacular sights of New Orleans from the comfort of a luxury coach on an unforgettable 3-hour city tour. With a professional guide, cruise past historical highlights like the French Quarter and the Garden District while listening to illuminating commentary. See the the lakefront area and the 17th street canal where the canal bank was breached by hurricane Katrina, and delve into the city’s rich history as you take a tour of the best museums in New Orleans. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your hotel in Downtown New Orleans on this informative tour.
- 3-hour coach tour of New Orleans highlights led by a professional guide
- See the landmarks in iconic areas like the French Quarter and the Garden District
- Admire ornate architecture and culturally rich monuments as your guide offers informative commentary
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned coach from major hotels in Downtown New Orleans
Saved to wishlist!
Local licensed tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup form any Downtown hotel in New Orleans
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Can bring collapsible wheelchair but has to walk up 3 steps of bus
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter & Cemetery?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter & Cemetery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter & Cemetery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter & Cemetery?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter & Cemetery
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansBus Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
New Orleans School of CookingOld U.S. MintDegas HouseCourt of Two SistersHard Rock Cafe New OrleansFaubourg MarignyLake PontchartrainBackstreet Cultural MuseumBeauregard-Keyes HouseFrenchmen StreetLouis Armstrong ParkHotel MonteleoneNew Orleans City ParkHoumas HouseWhitney Plantation MuseumNapoleon HouseAudubon ParkMagazine StreetSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenCabildo