3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See New Orleans beyond just the French Quarter on a bike tour that gets you out into less-touristy neighborhoods like Faubourg Tremé and Storyville. Learn about the city's multicultural origins and follow the evolution of jazz, stopping to hear local lore and snap photos at landmarks like Congo Square and the famous St. Louis Cemetery No. 2. The flexibility of both a small group size and two-wheeled tour is a great way to expand your view of the Big Easy.
- Journey through the New Orleans' historic neighborhoods on a rental bike
- Learn about the creators of jazz during a stop in Louis Armstrong Park
- Hear the stories behind the above-ground tombs in St. Louis Cemetery No. 2
- Group size limited to 10 for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle and helmet
Small-group bike tour
Food and drinks, other than specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
626 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be over 4'11"
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Dress according to the weather, close toed shoes preferable.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Wearing flip flops/sandals while riding a bicycle is hazardous and is highly discouraged.
- If you are driving the Basin Lot at 1205 Basin St. has the best rates in the French Quarter area.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flambeaux Bicycle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Heart of the City Small-Group Bike Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaMountain Bike Tours - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachMountain Bike Tours - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinMountain Bike Tours - DestinMarkets - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
1850 House Tours & TicketsNapoleon House Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cathedral Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Plantation Tours & TicketsThe Presbytère Tours & TicketsLaura Plantation Tours & TicketsLongue Vue House and Gardens Tours & TicketsLower Ninth Ward Tours & TicketsMusical Legends Park Tours & TicketsMardi Gras World Tours & TicketsBackstreet Cultural Museum Tours & TicketsOld U.S. Mint Tours & TicketsJean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Tours & TicketsLake Pontchartrain Tours & TicketsChalmette National Historical Park Tours & TicketsOld Ursuline Convent Tours & TicketsJackson Square Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe New Orleans Tours & TicketsMercedes-Benz Superdome Tours & Tickets