2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
New Orleans French Quarter is popular around the world, but there are other parts of the city worth exploring, too. The Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery both have been used in film for years—see can’t-miss spots during this combo walking tour. A guide knows the best ways around the city to see some of the best-preserved mansions and graves, as well as multiple areas used in film and TV.
- Combine visits to New Orleans’ Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery
- A guide shows you historic landmarks and homes used in TV shows
- See Lafayette Cemetery No. 1—one of the most filmed places in New Orleans
- Catch sight of celeb homes like John Goodman’s house
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Still Perkin' , 2727 Prytania St Suite 16, New Orleans, LA 70130, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Top Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery Combo Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery Combo Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery Combo Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery Combo Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 287993P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery Combo Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Lafayette Cemetery No. 1Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)St. Joseph PlantationConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumNew Canal LighthouseLouis Armstrong ParkSt. Louis CathedralLower Ninth WardOld Ursuline ConventCabildoWhitney Plantation MuseumLafayette SquareLake PontchartrainOld U.S. MintDegas HouseMississippi RiverNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumCourt of Two SistersSan Francisco PlantationAudubon Nature Institute