- 3-hour bike tour of the French Quarter and Garden District in New Orleans
- Explore the city's two most famous neighborhoods with a guide
- Cycle along the banks of the Mississippi River and see highlights of the historic French Quarter
- Learn about the city's founding and famous figures
- Bike past the southern-style mansions of the Garden District
- Visit Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buzz Nola Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans French Quarter and Garden District Bike Tour.
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city who can ride a bike." See review