Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the fun-loving spirit of New Orleans on a family tour of the French Quarter
- New Orleans history gets jazzed up through games, a parade, and hands-on activities
- Snack on Cajun and Creole specialties, finishing at the food stalls of the French Market
- Keep your guide's contact info for tips and recommendations during your stay in New Orleans
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the fountain in Jackson Square!
Tour ends in the French Market, perfect for shopping and eating!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- please inform your guide of allergies/dietary restrictions
- The sidewalks and streets of this neighborhood are uneven, so comfortable walking shoes and sturdy wheelchairs are advised.
- You may want to have your children pose with street performers. Tipping is customary in these situations, so bring some small bills for tipping.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lucky Bean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Hands down a "do not miss" activity if you have children." See review