- 3-hour French Quarter and Riverwalk food and cocktail tour
- Enjoy seven hearty food tastings and four cocktail tastings at famous local establishments
- Discover New Orleans through the lens of its culinary history
- Hear insider stories about the food and drink scene from your guide
- Create your own favorites list of restaurants to come back to on your own
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact supplier before tour if you are vegetarian or have gluten allergies
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- Guests must be over 21 for alcoholic consumption and may be asked to present valid identification.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Kitchen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group French Quarter Cocktail and Foodie Crawl.