3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Biking the Garden District in New Orleans is a great way to learn about the neighborhood’s rich history and culture. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking as you make your way to antebellum mansions, historic cemeteries, and celebrity homes, all while hearing entertaining tales about the area from your guide.
- New Orleans Garden District bike tour
- Cover more ground in less time than a walking tour
- Flat terrain makes for a fun and easy ride
- Bike rental and helmet included—no need to rent
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
626 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 13 years
- All participants must be over 4'11"
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wearing flip flops/slippers while riding a bicycle is hazardous and highly discouraged.
- If you are driving the Basin Lot at 1205 St. Louis St. has the best rates in the French Quarter area.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flambeaux Bicycle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during American Adventure: Uptown Bike Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during American Adventure: Uptown Bike Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during American Adventure: Uptown Bike Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during American Adventure: Uptown Bike Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a must-do your experience in New Orleans, especially if you’re interested in learning about the rich history of the city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
American Adventure: Uptown Bike Tour in New Orleans
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansMountain Bike Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaMountain Bike Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachMountain Bike Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Mercedes-Benz SuperdomeMusical Legends ParkHard Rock Cafe New OrleansPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Storyville District LaLaurie MansionLafayette Cemetery No. 1Mardi Gras WorldHoumas HouseSt. Joseph PlantationNapoleon HouseLongue Vue House and GardensHotel MonteleoneBackstreet Cultural MuseumNational WWII MuseumHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenRoyal StreetNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Lower Ninth Ward