- Taste some of Louisiana's most famous dishes and see the city's top restaurants and bars
- Small-group size ensures personalized attention
- Get the inside scoop on local cuisine from your expert guide
- Tour includes eight dishes and four full-sized drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not conducive to vegetarian/vegan diet
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All venues are subject to change based on availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doctor Gumbo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Cocktail and Food History Tour.