- Helicopter tour provides a bird's eye view of the city
- Great overview for first-time visitors
- Epic photo ops from the sky
- Ultra small group of just three people
Departure & Return
Located at Lakefront Airport in the Wedell Hangar off Sikorsky Drive. Take a left on Sikorsky Drive from Stars and Stripes Blvd, and we are the first hangar on the left. Look for signs that read: "Helicopter Tours". When using Google Maps or Uber/Lyft select "Sikorsky Drive, New Orleans, LA".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking.
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs will NOT be permitted to ride.
- An entire group cannot exceed the maximum amount of 575lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Heli Co. New Orleans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons