Departure & Return
We are located in the main airport office which has a blue roof and three flag poles.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The total weight of each passenger is limited to 300lbs (137KG) due to equipment manufacturer's restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Helistar Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Evening, Sunset, or Night Helicopter Tour of Downtown Nashville (15-Minutes).