Explore our promoted experiences
- 15-hour full-day trip to Memphis from Nashville
- VIP pass to Graceland on a souvenir lanyard
- 1-hour guided tour of Sun Studios
- Free time to explore Beale Street and the Peabody Hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tours depart from: Gray Line Ticket Booth at the Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 (off 1st Ave S, across from Acme Feed & Seed). Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, you'll be presented with your VIP pass to Graceland on a souvenir lanyard. Explore with your guide over the course of 3 hours. You'll see the Elvis car museum, his burial site, and the two deluxe planes that were used for the King's touring and personal travel. Take some free time to purchase lunch or look around a bit further on your own.
Your next stop is Sun Studios, the recording studio owned by Sam Phillips in downtown Memphis that played a large part in the founding of rock 'n' roll. During your 1-hour guided tour, you'll see what the recording process used to be like and hear stories of the studio's many legends, including Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roy Orbison, and Johnny Cash.
Last, head for Beale Street for some free time to wander around, visit the Memphis Rock n Soul Museum, or get some famous Memphis barbecue. Visit the Peabody Hotel to see the famous Peabody ducks make their way down the red carpet and learn how this unusual tradition got started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible coaches available; please contact tour operator 48 hours before scheduled departure
- Minimum number of 12 apply to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- MULTI-LINGUAL AUDIO GUIDES: Optional Audio Guides are provided for the Graceland portion of the tour ONLY. The Graceland Mansion Tour offers tours in the following languages: English, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and French.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized