Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry, in Nashville
- Go backstage at one of country music’s most famous concert halls
- Hear stories about what happens behind the curtain at the Opry
- Walk on the same stage where legends from Minnie Pearl to Carrie Underwood have performed
- Get a glimpse of the artist’s dressing rooms and green room
- Watch video hosted by renowned musicians who talk about the Opry’s history and musical importance
Departure & Return
Address: The Grand Ole Opry House 2804 Opryland Drive Nashville, TN 37214
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See photos from some of the Grand Ole Opry's biggest moments in history and walk through the artist’s entrance, where new stars, superstars, and the legends of country music enter the building on the night of a show. There might even be an opportunity to step on stage and into the famed wooden circle as countless musicians and artists have done for many years. Additionally, the tour may include a stop at Studio A, a live television studio and the former home of the hit television variety show Hee Haw, which aired from 1969 until 1992.
Also, see some of the 18 artist dressing rooms, decorated with a unique theme honoring a country music legend and enjoy a video from Grand Ole Opry members Blake Shelton or Darius Rucker, who offer their personal perspectives on what it’s like behind the scenes at the Opry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Due to the high popularity of this tour, times may sell out in advanced. Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tours depart every 15 minutes. In the event your selected tour time is not available, you will be placed on the next available departure time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Grand Ole Opry House Guided Backstage Tour in Nashville.